2022 Annual Edition of Homestead Living magazine— now in PRINT!
We are excited to announce the first annual edition of Homestead Living magazine — in print! We have taken the first four releases of our digital magazine from 2022 and compiled them into one beautiful, high-quality print publication.
There’s something special about being able to hold and touch what you’re reading. Whether you’re tossing your copy in your backpack before a camping trip or re-reading your favorite article with your morning coffee, this is a keepsake that you’ll have for a long time. With all the information packed into this annual edition, this is a keepsake you’ll be referencing this work over and over again.
This heirloom quality print edition features:
- Hundreds of pages of hard-won wisdom and trusted advice
- Over 35 updated articles and stories
- Articles from trusted homesteaders like Joel Salatin, Carolyn Thomas, Melissa K. Norris, Lisa Bass, Anne Briggs, and many more!
- Beautiful images and elegant design
Celebrate the homesteading community and the values of self-sufficiency and resilience. Build a better future for you and your family. Start living a healthy, more sustainable lifestyle today.
- Practical tips for a wide range of homesteading topics
- Information for living a healthy, self-sufficient lifestyle
- There’s something for everyone — from beginners to seasoned homesteaders
- Inspirational stories from homesteaders across the country
- Focuses on organic, sustainable practices for growing produce and raising animals
- Featuring many recipes using fresh, homegrown ingredients
- DIY projects you can get started on today
- Expert advice from experienced homesteaders